Friday, November 05, 2004

SPELLING??

Hey..

I'm old. I forget. I'm dumb... sometimes... ( heh-heh-heh)

BUT....

Gooney Goo GUS !!

I still remember.. " I before E, except after C."

So that means if you want to spell receive... you put the e before the i.

If you want to spell the word piece It's i before the e.

SOOOO.... If you want to spell the word NIECE.....

You put the I before the E.

ERGO... If yer gonna correct me about my chronological first born stuffs....

Correct me correctly !!!

heh-heh-heh-heh

Can't wait... kids are coming home...

gonna get a router.......

gonna hook up the PC in the basement.....

won't have to fight the Boss for ONLINE time....

OH BOY we're gonna have a party..

I'm happy !!

I can only say...

OINK

Comments:
oops. so I can't spell. At least I can post links !!!!


let's think of things to yell about so we make mom mad!! heh heh... NO! --- ME!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?