Saturday, November 13, 2004

Running With Scissors

Yeah Baby...

People from the left coast came in late Tuesday night. Wednesday UPS delivered a wireless router and card to CASA de PORQ.

NOW... the boss can sit in front of the "MAIN" machine and do her stuffs.. while yours truly can go in the basement and fire up PC#2
and go on the internet without the usual fight and hassle to get air time on the "main" machine.


I IS RUNNING!!! I IS DOIN' STUFFS!!! I IS IN THE BASEMENT!!!

Oh... by the way... the PC in the basement is one file cabinet away from the frig that contains chilled cans of red white and blue stuffs. You know... sodie pop with the foam on top!!!

Saw the lilly kid for the first time up close...

THANK GOD, she doesn't look like me!!!

I did the Grampa stuffs and held her and walked around goin'
" woo-wooo bay-bee woo-wooo bay-bee "


AND I did say "OINK" to her !!!

She smiled. I also told her if she didn't cry, I would give her money. She didn't understand, but when I said I'd take her to a mall... SHE SMILED!!!!!!! ( some kind of genetic trait )

So my Friday post is late. But not as late as DEREK!!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?