Thursday, November 04, 2004

GOO GOO WAAH WAAH

Richard David is a Daddy!

Ryan Andrew... welcome to EARTH !!!!

Ya know this kid's in trouble with me, Derek, Carrie and the rest of the family to contend with!!

Hey...

maybe UNCLE DEREK will change his blog!!!

It is something to write about!! He could welcome Richie into the wonderful world of smelly diapers, multi- noctural feedings, maybe some crying!!!!, and stuffs like that!!

Well anyway.. I'm very happy for my first born second son and pray God blesses "his" family.

OINK


Comments:
I'm happy for Richie, too--- but if Derek posts a blog for him and not his very own first authentic NEICE.... I may have to bitch-slap his ass.

Also--- while I'm at it.... TECHNICALLY, Richie is no longer the first-born second son. Troy is older than Richie by a day, so Troy is first-born THIRD son, Richie is second-second, and my lack-of-blogging brother is third-first.

But enough of my cattiness....

My MOST SINCERE congrats to Richie and Colleen.... May the joy of Ryan fill your hearts and days with love and happiness.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?