Friday, October 15, 2004

Where is Telly Savalas??

Other than the fact that Dear ol' Telly is in Forest Lawn, and I mean IN Forest Lawn, and

NO BALD JOKES.... Dear Ol' Telly used to say " WHO LOVES YA BABY?"

I know who loves me!!!

BOZA !!!

I mentioned in an earlier blog about having double coverage in Divine Intervention..

well...

Good Gracious Gravy.. Thursday morning sitting warmly in the bosom of the County, protected from the evils of the world, I gets me a phone call from the Carteret High School Cheerleader Moderator... uh oh?? What did I do???

She says, "HEY... Send me a bill for filming so you can get paid."

Uhhhh ..... heh-heh-heh-heh ......
uhhhhhh ...... OKAY!

She tells me to bring the paperwork to the game on Friday.

HOLD IT A MINUTE !!!!!! I check my schedule sent to me by the AD and I have a game written down for SATURDAY 10/16 in SPOTSWOOD.

She says.... "JERK... The game is Friday night in Carteret!!!"

DUH..... uhhhhh heh-heh-heh uhhhhh I dunno !!

So I work up a good CB line and say " COME BACK AGAIN GOOD BUDDY !!"

No not really.... ( I was fooling you!!! ) I did say .. "WHAT????"

She said the game was changed because of a charity event and the Head coach forgot to notify me 'cause the AD is using up his sick days( or whatever) before he retires in January.

COOL.

So all I have to do is type up a list of games/scrimmages that were taped and submit the list to the Board of Education for payment.

Now... how about that for Divine Intervention !! Good Ol' BOZA had this chick call me and tell me about the game.. if she didn't call.. I would have been in Spotwoods on Saturday.

and I know how to spell that town.. but it sounds better my way!!! ( I think it pisses off the locals!!!)

So anyway.. I know who truly loves me!!! THE BIG GUY!!!!!

It is truly amazing what I do for MONEY !! ( I feel so cheap!! blush blush )

Hell NO !!! This is America... LAND OF THE GREED!!! Damn it means more CHIPS to throw on the table for stuffs for the lilly kids!!! yeah.. and maybe a TAX bill every quarter...
or some stuffs the Boss wants for the lilly kids.. I dunno but Damn


It feels good to be able to reach in the ol' pocket and grab some cash !!!

MONEY TALKS... BULLSHIT WALKS !!!

Yeah Money to spend on "favorite" chilluns and other chilluns I like !!!

heh-heh-heh-heh-heh

OINK


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?