Saturday, October 23, 2004

TONIGHT.... While you sleep... PAL!!!

Oh! The words so often heard by Kevin Arnold spoken by his big brother on "The Wonder Years."

Well I know where some people live.. and heh-heh-heh

THEY BETTER WATCH OUT !!!

I mean.. gooney goo- Gus! I gots me a bunch o' lilly grankids.. and NOT ONE of them got me a beer in the last few months!!

HEY !!!!

Now.. if "tonight, while you sleep" is a threat.. well... heh-heh-heh that means you heard me!!

I'm still looking at 9/11 posts from MAN-KAI, Son of DAN. I'm looking at e-mailed pictures from the left coast.... I'm trying to find my E-mail address book again.. I'm trying to be COOL about this whole thing.


GRRRRR !!!!! WE got a party coming up!! Can't sweat the small stuffs!!

I just hired a videographer to tape the party. I'll do the Church stuffs ( climbing on pews for better angle shots of the DUNKING, walking around to get good shots and other stuffs with the digital ( maybe the Boss will handle that end??) but anyway.. I gots me a person to do the hall stuffs, to walk around and tape the guests and events... whatever.. It's only money!!

ME... I'm gonna be the GRAMPA !!!!! Press some palms, kiss some cheeks, have a few shots!!
WHATEVER... but anyway.. me and Boss' head is in NOVEMBER...

like lilly kids waitin' fer Christmas!!!


OH BOY !!!

This is bigger than the YANKEE choke!!! Let's Go METS !!

and.....

we all know Buddy Popowski is smiling ..... at least for now!!

OINK



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?