Wednesday, October 27, 2004

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

Yeah Baby... I gots a lot of stuffs.

I tried to blog at work today but I couldn't hook into the blog server?? or something.. or the page would NOT load?? or some kind of technical term.

Well anyway...

I was all set for ranting and raving about various subjects because

MY TOLERANCE CUP RUNNETH OVER!!!!

Yeah.. I'm getting to be a crotchety, grouchy, etc. etc old man!!! MORE THAN NORMAL!!!

Hey, I've seen a lot of crap since 1945 and what's going on in this country makes me mad!!

Foreigners ( immigrants, legal and illegal ) are getting into this country and getting aid from the government.

Uhhhhh...??? Try to go to a bank and withdraw without making a deposit!!!

I don't think so !!!

Buffalo used to swarm the midwest plains... millions of them.... and the native Indians used to hunt them. The Indians didn't care if the stupid beast didn't run as fast as the herd... ergo

ELIMINATION. !!! Herd = minus one weak creature.

What really is getting me is the older I get... the less years I'll have to work.. until someday I will not work.

STUPID ME THINKS = "You don't work... You don't eat!"

Now.. is this woosy lovin' government gonna come to Sayreville and give ol' PORQ some chips because... He don't work... He likes to eat... We gave it to the foreigners, so why not give it to PORQ who worked all his life?


Yeah baby !!! THIS AIN'T KANSAS DOROTHY!!!!!!!

The way the government is spending money on "THOSE" people.. I figure that when my turn comes around to stick out my hand for the "GIMMIES", all I'll get is a government FINGER.

Oh by the way, I still like the lilly kids and as they get older, they'll be gettin' grampa beer from the downstairs refrig someday!!

WHAT A COUNTRY !!!

I like cheese !! Need I say more?????

OINK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?