Thursday, September 09, 2004

Somebody Peeked!!!

Big news on the internet today. The smart guy on Jeopardy finally lost on the 75th show with a total winnings of around 2.5 cool million fazoolas. Somebody who was sworn to secrecy leeked out the info.

Does this really matter? HEY !! That guy is pretty smart with an amazing ability to recall a lot of stuffs. BRAVO DUDE !!

PEOPLE -- It's just a game!! It's entertainment!!! It's like CBS and NBC's "reality" shows!!! WRESTLING!! Same thing !!! ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Yeah I know, when you go to a movie ya get pissed if somebody tells you the ending.. BIG DEAL!!!
It always sucks to be be somebody!!! Okay okay okay, you get disappointed!!! BIG WHOOP!!

Some people even find out what a kid will be before it's born!!! WOW! Talk about spoiling surprises!!

Are people so insecure that they have to know everything?? I dunno.. ???


Oh yeah, the lilly kid is having a kid. I'm happy!! I'm excited for her. I'm praying for her. Hope the lilly lilly kid is healthy. Having Polish and Irish blood in it's veins definately will cause some type of catastophic effect on this planet, but what the hell... ya gotta roll with the punches!!!


Here's something to think about... I saw somekind of HAPPY blog or something?? for posting pictures to the web. I gotsta look into this so I can "COOL" up my blogs.


When was the last time you said, "IGGLY PIGGLY TODD" ???


Derek once said, " DON'T THINK OF POLAR BEARS."

Speaking of the Boneman, he now has good chances of outliving Jesus. He punked out of the triatholon he was supposed to do with the DAN-MAN. Postponed until 2005 !!! yea right!!! If it doesn't have anything to do with cooking, shooting pool, drinking beer, or playing poker, do think MAN-KAI is interested???

Good thing, I need a new black suit anyway and I don't feel like buying one right now!!!

Oh yeah, if you read this, keep a good thought for the left coast baby boom!!

Thanks.

OINK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?