Thursday, September 30, 2004

Oh! How I Love Thee...

You know it Baby!! You guys know that me and Boss smile!

Why does a person smile???

Hmmmm!! ???? ehhhh.... "because they're happy?"

You'll never know!!! Good Gratious Gravy!!!
All I know is that the Boss seems happy.

When she's happy..... I'm not in trouble!!! I SMILE !!!

Oh.. another reason I smile is because something is funny!!!

Yeah Baby... thas right chilluns... I is laughing at something!!!

Take for instance... you go out to lunch... and you don't go back to work... and they don't miss me.

That could be a reason to laugh.... or at least SMILE.

Now all of MY happiness depends if I'm in trouble or not. I try like hell to do the right thing..

BUT DAMN... It's fun having fun!!! ( and not getting caught!!)

With the new lilly kid out west, the Boss' time is consumed with the Pretty Precious.
Somebody has to worry if the kid is sleeping, eating, getting diapers changed, will she go to the right schools, what kind of friends will hang around the house, is she gonna be a good driver, where does her boy friend come from, are his parents cool..... all kinds of good stuffs to keep the Boss OFF MY CASE !!!!!

Now .. take the above scenario and multiply it 4 times.
(except for the Boy friend stuffs for Damian!!!)

We got 4 grandkids!!!

With all of these visions of "sugarplums" running through her head.. she doesn't have time to worry about me going to the club, Johnny G's, three hour Shop-Rite trips, Monahan House pizzas!!

AND

she's got a new Boss at work. This adds to the FUN!!!

Now... why do I smile??

Sometimes ya just gotta say....


OINK


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?