Thursday, August 19, 2004

Happy Are Those....

Who do stuffs!! AMEN !!

Hey, you guys know that I'm a pretty simple type guy. I'm knowledgeable about stuffs but.. GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY... all this computer stuffs with hypertext and codes and stuffs I never heard or ever will understand definitely has me going LA-LA-LA-LA !!

The Boneman has links and pictures and various go-to's. The Left Coast Lilly kid has pictures and pretty pastels on her blogs and the PORQ = NADA, Nic, nihil, ungots.. know what I mean??

The Dan man got a pretty cool site with his various links and I really enjoy WEEBL & BOB.(weebl.jolt.co.uk/)

That site is better than singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! PIE !!!

Ya gotta be there!! k

Oh yeah.. another happy thought... rendezvous at MONAHAN HOUSE for..... PIE!!!!!

OINK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?