Wednesday, August 25, 2004

EXTRA HELP

People can screw things up just by being themselves. If you really want to FUBAR, use a computer!!!

Oh Boy!! Did I do a good one to the ol' PC? U BECHA U ASA !! I really don't know exactly what, or how, or when I did it... BUT I deleted, moved, altered, or something to a VWIN32 file.

The electric monster was acting very funny for a few days not letting me shut down without various error messages ( who reads those things???) flashing or blue screen saying FATAL STUFFS ... I dunno !!! Well anyway, whatever the message was saying something about that VWIN, I figured I would try to find it.

I did a search for it and the machine said, "NO DICE" DAMN! OK OK I get an idea!!
DO A SYSTEM RESTORE !!! AH! Yeah... that's the ticket!!!

I go to the System tools and try to do a restore and the monster says..
REBOOT OR I WILL KILL YOU!!! or something like that. OK ALT+CNTL+DEL

BLUE SCREEN Will not shut down properly!! DAMN

Push the off button and start over again. This time maybe I'll do a SCANDISK. Yeah let the machine fix itself. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK (You get the picture? ) SCANDISK has restart 10 times do you etc. etc. etc. OK I turn that baby loose and let it cook.. many tick tocks later.. I still didn't even get to the files or clusters of something that usually shows you're doing something. ERRRRR?? I dunno ???

Hell with it! CANCEL Reboot, Blue screen, power down, start up, shut down!! GRRRR!!!!

Maybe I should take my system back-up disks and re-install the system since I'm missing something(VWIN.something) from my machine???? OK Give it a whirl!!!

Get out the system disks and do a restore. Cool! I can now start the machine up, I can get to the web, and I can shut the machine down!! MIRABILE DICTU !!!! ( Thank Sister Anna David - Sophomore Homeroom ,Latin Teacher!!)

Now Excel, Word, or the printers do not work... You saw it coming..... Laugh you bastages!

Where the hell did I put those print drivers that you use supposedly only once in a lifetime????

To end on a happy note, I got a call from WALT A.D. for some football scrimmages. YAHOO!!
CHIPS FOR THE PORQUEAD!!

The big question now is... IF I LIKE CHEESE.... WHAT ABOUT PIE ? HMMMMM! PIE

OINK


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?