Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Poverty Sucks

Hey!!! Guess who didn't win the $290 million mega buck lottery????

Oh Boy... did I have fun just dreaming of taking 3 days off in row just to COUNT my money!!!

Let's see 290 million cash pay out would be around 140 to 150 million? Ok.. let's go from there... Uncle Sam would grab let's say 40% so that leaves around 84 to 90 million to COUNT.


Hmmmm!!! let's see.... Me.. the wife... two kids....
three grandkids... one in the oven.... okay I got it... 85 million for me ... the rest to buy Hoover's house so I could throw him out in the street ( and he's my FRIEND!!!), hire somebody to burn out my hillbilly neighbors and hide their bodies and maybe buy a new coffee pot for work!

Yeah.. that was the plan.. BUT like I said to start off with... POVERTY SUCKS.

It was very entertaining listening to my fellow workers planning to buy mansions in the sky, wheels that would make a PIMP blush, jewelry straight from the Tower of London, etc., etc.

Hell... I still want a pickup truck to take the toys to the kiddies at Christmas !! Maybe I would have bought an ESCALADE !!!

I'll tell you one thing... I definitely would have opened up that Hot Dog shack in Nevada!!!!

Here's something to think about... You know what kind of prick I am on my normal income... How deviant could I become with SUPER CHIPS to fund my projects??? SCARY!!!

Well anyway.. just as long as the kids are healthy and me and the Boss still talk (every now and then... between my various meetings and "obligations" ) who needs money??

Hell ... I got a couple rolls of Drummer boys and the coffee pot at work is COOKIN' GOOD!!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?