Monday, June 07, 2004

NO RIGHT TURN

Everybody is rushing and running here and there and doing stuffs on the double time. Primary Day Eve and the politicos are running around doing their stuffs. Run, run, run, run, run.

Hey. that sounded like a car engine, run run run run run vs vroom vroom vroom vroom. WHATEVER !! SO speaking of car engines... heh-heh-heh ( a little segway I might add!!) , one of my favorite weekend pastimes, besides going to Johnny G's, is Yahoo Nascar Fantasy Racing."GO FAST, TURN LEFT" Get it?? NO RIGHT TURNS !!!

RIGHT TURN = CRASH Oh boy... so much for segways....

Now, I'm not pitting my intelligence against the Buddy Bakers, Ray Everhams, or even the Joe Gibbs types out there, I'm going against ... MY FRIENDS !!!!!

If you can't make fun of, ridicule, bust balls, maliciously insult, and just go.. "NYEA-NYEA" to your friends??? WHO CAN YOU TO ????? DUH!!!

Well anyway, this weekend at the races, I get my jollies by trying to figure out the scores BEFORE Yahoo officially posts them, and I must modestly say that I have been right on 11 of 13 attempts. But this last week's scores that were posted by Yahoo pissed me off because I made a 20 point mistake on one score that led me to believe that I was in first place of "OUR LEAGUE". Damn !! I hate being humble when I know I fathered MAN-KAI - Son of Dan,legend of the jungle, leader of the tribes!!! so now I have to repost my scores and receive the scorn that is due. ALAS!!

Hey, it's better yacking about this than busting my hump doing some kind of job!!!! DUH !!!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?