Wednesday, May 26, 2004

What to do????

Oh-boy... I gots me a blog spot. I really enjoy tuning into the Dan man and the Bone to see and "hear" whats happening in the lives of these "notorious" men. Guess what?? I'm a little jealous that these guys have archives, links, to-go hit spots, etc. on their blogs and I'm still just typing away to an empty screen to see if it really matters.(actually it does... the boss sees me typing at one of my PC's and thinks "He's doing a wonderful job" yeah right!!) BUT NOW WHAT????

The Boneman said he would help me out with some of this stuffs, but he's busier than a ONE-ARMED PAPER HANGER!!!

Now I see about adding Photos to blogs and my lily kid out west had a website that she posted pictures, and party stuffs and all kinds of cool junk. BUT NOT ME !!!!

Damn!! I'll just type away until the Boneman shows up in the COUNTY and gives me a break.

Oh incidently, I was referred to by some of the local politicos as a PIG, or one of the PIGS getting fat because of local politics. They (the offended political faction) must really know about me... THE ORIGINAL PORQUEAD !!!

OINK
Comments:
Damn straight you got pigness!
As far as politico pigness - they can all blow it out of their Islamofascist-loving tree-hugging asses!

In the immortal words of Xeroid - they can ESAD.

AMF UO01 9999 [enter]
Y [enter]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?