Monday, May 17, 2004

On The Seventh Day - He Rested

Oh boy!! I took my shower and got rid of the stink and all the rest of the week-end stuffs (church, visit JTA, stop at the club for ice, send out the Chip foundation stuffs and get ready for whatever).

Being a good NON-Islam-o-dude, I hit the beads on sunday talking to the BIG GUY about various things I cannot control
(Health for the kids, grandkids, a pox on my low life white trash neighbor- another saturday night of fireworks!!, and just a plea to maintain my happiness) whatever !!!

But anyway, here I am, back at work, sitting in new clean gotchies and getting ready for the work week.

Okay, that's done... Now I can REST!!!! yeah I suck, but they pay me well!!! Who said there ain't no GOD ???

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?